Well, I just got out of Spiderman 3 and it was the bomb. Got to see that shit one minute after my birthday ended in a not so packed theatre (I guess people have things to do tomorrow) and it was def worthy of the ticket price despite being a bit too lengthy and a bit overboard on the cheese factor at times.
- Bryce Howard should never go back to being a ginger. She looks unbelievable as a blonde and I wouldn’t doubt that Ron Howard had a DNA test performed to make sure he is actually her father.
- The NYPD lit the Sandman up like he was Sean Bell and that ish passed right through him. When all of their shots went through him I realized it was only a movie because in real life only 3 or 4 of those 100 shots unloaded would have hit their target.
- Was Death Row Records Tupac’s Venom ?
- They should have exploited the whole “Peter Parker is mean” thing just a little more. When Dunst tried to get all whiny and bitch at Peter cause he didn’t know how she felt, he should have simply dismissed her as a snaggletooth hack and kicked her to the curb. The whole snapping the fingers down the street/Travolta shit I really could have done without. I can deal with dark subject matter for 2 1/2 hours, fuck the kids who can’t.
- Sam Raimi needs to do Evil Dead 4. Bruce Campbell stole his scenes and showed he is ready to return to leading man status, baby.